As Libby's House grows, we are often looking for experienced and dedicated resident assistants, nurses, programming assistants, cooks, receptionists, maintenance professionals, housekeepers, and other management personnel. If you are interested in becoming part of our Libby's House family, please free to email your resume , complete our online application or stop by in person.
Potential Employment Opportunities
Performs resident care services and related activities necessary in caring for personal needs, safety and comfort of residents. May administer and chart medications as outlined in facility policies and procedures. Assists in providing a positive physical, social and psychological environment which will allow the resident to maintain the highest level of functionality. Interacts with families to ensure peace of mind of resident's care.
Responsible for the preparation, presentation and storage of meals. Responsible for following the prepared menu and assuring adequate supplies for the preparation of each meal. Must assure the cleanliness and orderliness of the kitchen and pantry. Must know the residents special diets, serving techniques, likes and dislikes.
Maintains the cleanliness of resident rooms and common areas by adhering to a weekly schedule. Complete resident and house laundry. Assure the use of proper chemicals for correct job.
Libby's House offers a multitude of employee benefits which may include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flex Spend Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meal Plans
- Reduced Fees for Local Health Club
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Flexible Schedules
We offer continued education and training programs designed to enhance personal and professional growth.
- State Certified Courses
- Medication Management
- Standard Precautions / OSHA
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) Approved Courses
- Providing Personal Care to Residents
- Resident Rights: Abuse, Neglect and Misappropriation
- Understanding the Needs and Changes of the Senior Resident
- Recognizing Changes in Condition (Emergency Care)
- How to Therapeutically Manage Challenging Behaviors
- Understanding Dementia
- Food Service in the CBRF
- Other Courses Offered
- Dementia Specialist Training Course (taught by Alzheimer's Association)
- Seminars and training for position growth
- PAYCHEX management and supervisory courses